Top 3 Best Rated Memory Foam Mattress
1. Brentwood Home 13-Inch Gel HD Memory Foam Mattress – Made in the USA
2. Dynasty Mattress Cool Breeze 12-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
3. Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress
Pros and Cons of Memory Foam MattressesMemory foam Mattress is one of the leading mattresses which are sold on a large scale these days. Memory foam is a very intelligently designed technology available. There are a number of pros and cons of memory foam mattresses. The pros of memory foam mattress are:
- Distributes Pressure points: Memory foam mattress can relieve pain or avoid them by distributing pressure points evenly all around the body.
- Dust and pest resistant: Memory foam mattresses are made such that they are disease and pest resistant and contain anti-allergen materials. Thus, it is suitable for people who are prone to allergies as well.
- Has Spinal alignment facility: This aligns spinal cord to the body so that extra pressure on the spinal cord is not exerted and this in turn avoids the spinal cord related problems altogether.
- Comfortable and stress-free: It provides optimum comfort and is stress relieving by reducing pains and giving you a wonderful sleeping experience.
- Temperature regulating: The Memory foam mattress can absorb moisture and heat from the body. It keeps the body warm and dry during the cool season and cools during warmer climates.
- Airflow: has ample airflow facility which allows the body cells to stay nourished and breathe properly.
- User Compliance: this is a key factor and the person using is get a huge amount of support and firmness. It is very comfortable also.
- Heat sensitivity: Memory foam is very sensitive towards heat and over a period of time it can accumulate a huge amount of heat in itself and get heated up. It has to be changed as a result.
- Is not odor free: The foam of a memory foam mattress is such that it has a bad odor right from the time it is brought out of the shipment package. This odor cannot be removed easily though after using it for some time the odor tends to fade away.
- Low support: As a memory foam can contour the body accurately after s few years the mattress might just lose its sensitivity and longevity and has to be replaced by some other mattress.
There are a number of reasons why you should go for a memory foam mattress. Firstly these mattresses are more durable, dust and pest resistant, non-inflammable and hypoallergenic. Secondly, it is capable of regulating the body temperature and provides heat to the body when required. It absorbs moisture and keeps the body dry. Finally, this very intelligent technology allows you to twist and turn freely compared to all other mattresses and aligns the body, taking care of pains and other such ailments.
No, it is not necessary that you keep a track of your sleeping posture. Actually, the mattress is made for that exact reason. No matter what you sleeping posture is the memory foam mattress can contour your body line and make sure you get the utmost comfort and a sound sleep. Moreover, it is not easy to know your sleeping posture as most of us have a combination of a number of postures. In this case, the memory foam can use its own intelligence.
To choose a new mattress you should first consider as to why you are buying it at all, if there is any particular factor you wish to take care of, if you want something natural or synthetic. You should also understand as to what amount of support your body needs, this will in turn relate to the width of your mattress and the kind. If you need any medical attention you should be going for some mattress that has been medically approved.
How much you should spend on a mattress has not been mentioned anywhere. The reason being, it depends totally on you. You need to understand and judge your requirement and accordingly weigh out your options. Each mattress has been priced individually. Some mattresses having certain extra benefits have been charged a little extra over others. The size, width and features of your mattress will decide its price and so you should take a look at your pocket before you finally decide on any of them. Find best cheap mattress for the money is so difficult.
You have stain resistant mattress pads and foam toppers to protect your mattress. Foam toppers are comparatively thin fabrics that are easy to wash and dry. They are lightweight and easy to handle. They also provide a little support to the foam mattresses. Certain washable covers are also available along with mattresses which can be used as protection for the mattress. Keeping the mattress dust free is another key in protecting it. You should never wash your mattress with water.
We would suggest you go for a memory foam mattress or a best gel mattress. Both these mattresses are medically approved and have been designed such that they can provide support for stomach sleepers, to back, especially for lower back pain. They can align your spine and in turn, give a soothing effect to you back ache. The gel technology, on the other hand, provides support to your body while sleeping and distributes pressure points, relieving you of the pain. If the problem persists then you must consult a doctor right away.
Because the mattress is large and a little heavy it is best that you place the whole package on your bed before unpacking it. Fit it on the bed and they cut the plastic packing using scissors, be very careful while you unpack. Make sure you do not cut the foam cover while opening the packing. Roll the mattress over your bed to make sure all the plastic has been removed. If need be rearranged the mattress a little by shifting it to the sides and fitting it on the bed.
Choosing the hardness and the width of your mattress completely depends on you. We would recommend that you choose a more or less medium mattress for yourself rather than going for a very soft or a very hard one. This will provide you with all the support needed for the body while sleeping no matter what the posture it. Secondly, No it is not advisable that you choose a hard mattress over a soft one. A mattress that is neither too hard nor too soft is recommended here for users of all ages in general.
Not to worry. Almost all companies have their exchange policies. So if you find that your mattress does not fit your bed and the corners jut out after unpacking, just leave it as it is with the remaining packing and inform the seller. They would exchange it for you if you are lucky. On the other hand, it is better that you be safe than sorry. Take proper measurements of your bed and select your mattress accordingly. Check out the sizes and measurements available and them go for the best-suited one. Compare options before buying.
No memory foam mattress has a mild pungent odor when you buy it. There is no proper treatment for this odor yet. But do not worry, the odor is not harmful in the first place and secondly over a period of use it fades away in itself. Do not try to wash it off or use perfumes as this will spoil your mattress altogether.