Do you have one of those saggy old mattresses that you are just not being able to throw, but is becoming a pain? Well, a mattress topper might be a big solution to your answer here. We have one such product for here that will really do wonders to your old mattress and give your bed a new life. 3.3 Cloud 9 Mattress Topper is one of the best available in the market.
This visco elastic mattress topper has made its name in this field. Let us go through some of the features that make it an exciting buy.
Pressure points release
The first feature of this mattress topper that we need to focus on is its ability to release pressure points from the system. This product efficiently takes care of that. When you sleep on this mattress at night, your body will rest in the most appropriate way. The right points will be targeted and it will help you get rid of back pain, shoulder ache, joint pain and the likes. This is done by evenly distributing the weight of the body across the entire mattress.
This mattress topper works towards maintaining the temperature of the body. For starters, it changes its firmness depending on the temperature of the environment. During normal temperatures, it remains firm. Also, the mattress is made from materials that can keep the mattress cool. It doesn’t mean that your bed will be like an ice pack. It means that the bed will remain cooler during the summer months and warmer during the winter days.
Takes up body shape
The mattress topper works well towards keeping your body comfortable at night. It beautifully contours around the shape of your body. This is the reason it gels well with all body shapes and structures. Thus, you don’t keep tossing and turning in bed throughout the night.
Featherlight Sleep System
This particular feature exclusive to this mattress topper caters to people who prefer light sleeping environments. This literally feels like you are sleeping on a cloud. The softness of the mattress topper adds to the comfort quotient of the bed.
The mattress topper works on the body to increase the blood circulation in the body. This is also one of the reasons why the body temperature remains stable at night.
These are the mere features of the product describing the technical properties. However, in order to understand the working of the topper in a more productive way, a full length practical analysis of the product is required which would include examining the pros and cons of the mattress topper.
- The effectiveness of the mattress in relieving the users of body aches is the most prominent advantage of the product.
- The mattress topper maintains its shape even after many days of usage.
- The lightweight feature is another reason why the users prefer this particular product. It is as light as a mattress can ever be.
- The mattress topper gives the perfect boost to your old mattress at home.
- The firmness is perfect for all bodies. It is neither too soft nor too firm for use.
- The mattress topper comes with a smell upon unpacking. This does fade away, but takes some time.
- Some of the users have complained that after a few days of usage, the mattress takes up a hollow depression and they have to keep fluffing the mattress regularly to avoid this problem.
- Sometimes it happens that the weight specifications of the mattress don’t go well with the body weight of the users. So make sure you take care of this problem before you purchase the product.
Mattress toppers are ideal for fixing your old mattress or bed. More and more people are resorting to use this product to have a comfortable sleep at night. This particular mattress topper comes with a good shape that confirms to the body shape and keeps it at ease at night. Initially when you unpack the mattress, it will take some time to take in and absorb the air to achieve the right firmness. In the matter of a few hours, the mattress will pump up and give you a comfortable platform to sleep on.
With the list of features, the pros and cons we hope this review will help you in the choice of the perfect mattress topper. Make sure you consider the weight of the mattress and body weight in order to have the perfect combination.